Friday, October 9, 2009

dream

i had the most strangest dream yesterday. but before i start, i just wanna say, "MY STOMACH'S FULL AFTER EATING NASI GORENG KAT KEDAI MAKAN SEBELAH 7-11 KAT RUMAH AKU!" BURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

ok about the dream:

in the dream, i am a resident of sengkang (WTH!!!) n i had alot of heartland frens there. and in the dream, sengkang is in the eastwest area, although in actual fact sengkang is northeast. hahaha.. so this 1 day, i was about to leave sengkang n my frens forever to go to the EAST which i dunno wat my motive to go there really is. it's just that i NEED to go there n not coz i wanna go there. so basically, the last goodbyes were there. i remember in the dream i gave my fren (which i really dunno who sia! its a chinese fellow. haha) a umbrella n the umbrella had a Singapore $50 note printed on it as the design. so if u open the umbrella from the top view u'll see a $50 Sing note. -__-"

then i gave my nitec friend, tan yi long, a few packet of my cigarettes (but in real life i dun even smoke!) another -__-" n he is happy about the cigarettes n told me to take care. lol.
then there were the hugs and all but in the dream, my only actual fren is yi long. the rest i seriously dunno who. then while talking, (we were on the corridoor of apartment houses) all my frens look down n i ask why. then my fren (the one that i gave the umbrella) told me to look down. i saw a car leaving the chinese funeral at the void deck n the car had a skull design on the roof n my fren said "those are gangsters". hahahahahahahahaha!!! no link sia.

after that some of my frens went back home n i look straight n saw like a mountain-like thing n told myself that that was east. but if i can see east straight means its super near la!!!! wahlau! why all the goodbyes? hahaha.. then just i was about to leave, it rain heavily so i need to stay at sengkang for awhile. i sat at the staircases (u know like HDB staircase? like that la) with 2 of my frens. 1 of them was an indian guy while the other a malay girl but both i seriously dunno who sia. haha.. then we talk n chatted. then i took some photos of the rain n while i was browsing them in my camera there's a picture of adik/CarriE's vocalist/dilah yamyam in the rain! WTH sia!!! hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!! btw dilah is really staying in sengkang. haha.. n so i didn't care about the photo n continue chatting with my frens when suddenly...

























































i woke up to the 7.00am alarm telling me to go to work. argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i really dunno WHY MUST I GO TO THE EAST??? or isit while i was sleeping my soul wandered to sengkang? then juz as it was about to reach 7.00am my soul came back? coz i'm living in the east which is geylang bahru. but then why i dream about yi long? isit coz so long i nvr see him, my goodest fren during nitec n kinda miss him? then how come dilah pics appear in the rain? -___-" n who are my FRENS??? but my fren, the malay girl, very pretty lei. she wore a snow cap. so cute! hope can be frens with her in real life. lol. she's like a mixture of talissa + serpentina. skin is white n smooth like lissa's while attire, singlet, jeans, boots n snowcap like tina's! HAHAHA!!! wah.. so many questions!!! i hope tonight when i sleep i'll get to continue the dream. but in the dream while i was about to leave my frens i felt really sad sia. till i woke up the feeling still there. now still have abit. )':

i know that dreams are just play of the mind during sleep but everything felt so real. power sia. haha.. kk that's all. now that the nasi goreng has been fully digested in my tummy, i'm off to Toilet Complex to make some Hershey Sundae Pie! till then, tke cre y'all!


~ it's time to carry, CarriE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home