Friday, July 24, 2009

drawing my ass off. ((:

firstly, something is wrong with my blog. usually there's this button where u can click to upload pictures but right, now the button have gone missing! shit fuck. so means i cannot upload pictures until i can find the source of the income. hahahaha.. i mean the source of where i need to go to upload pics. it's like the whole format of posting a post has been changed! shit! i think it's spoilt nt changed! mcm mana leh jadi gini eh. cheebye irritetek la. hahahaha!!!

so anyways just wanna update a little bit here. i is very busy with myself nowadays. with drawings, drawings n more drawings! weeeeee!!! drawings for a comic competition, drawings for shirt designs, drawings for a friend's tattoo design n drawings for deviantart updates. woohoo!!!

basically i just wanted to indulge myself in drawings before NS. so here is a little maths for all of u:

pencil + eraser + papers + markers + me = many many many drawings!!!

weeeeeeeeee!!! ok, my break has finish. back to the drawing board bebeh! tke cre everyone! ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home