Tuesday, April 14, 2009

today

today, 14th april 2009...

genaplah 4 tahun bapakku meninggal. so fast. dun feel like 4 years have passed. still remember those times spent with him. main carom, main board games, tgk movie sama2, dengar cd2 band sama2. i still remember how he would shout at me n knock on my head if i didn't know how to do my maths homework (i really HATE MATHS during sec schl) or bila aku still blur sotong after he explained it to me. haha.. kekek sey, everytime ajar maths cnfrm kena ketuk. nasib aku tk pendek. hahaha.. n i also remember those last moments i saw him. how time really flies. cepat betol. in a blink of an eye, masa2 tu tiada lagi. tpi apa nk buat. life has to go on betol tk? (:

so yeah, i just wanna take this opportunity to tell u all dun ever leave ur love ones or family coz in the end, they're the only ones u really have. treasure those moments with them. n never hate them or get bored with them no matter how they're towards u. coz when they're gone, all u can do is regret.

n happy 21st birthday to azmy in a few hours time!!! wahhh!!! da 21 sey ko! da leh g tgk cita r21. HAHAHAHA.. joking2! happy birthday my friend n enjoy ur day ya. moga2 ko sihat selalu. ((:

thank u for reading. see ya some other time! \m/




~ the biggest regret of my life, is that i let my love go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home