Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...

thank you for all the good times,
& those precious memories,
but alas, all good things will come to an end one day,
& people do change,
it's just part n parcel of life,
we just have to deal with it,
we can't change it,
all i want to say is,
thank you for being there for me,
making me laugh,
having confidence in me,
& supporting me through my ups & downs,
but you know what,
although you've changed,
i will still be there for you if you ever need me,
coz that's what friends do,
they don't leave their other friends behind,
once a friend forever a friend,
although i've heard stories about you,
which i don't know whether to believe or not,
nevermind, the truth will be out one day,
& when that day comes i won't be angry,
coz i know human make mistakes,
hope we can meet again,
& have the time of our lifes like how we use to have,
coz i fucking miss those times,
till then, take good care of yourself.


yours sincerely,

the greatest drummer in geylang bahru,
azridjokoloro anak pak kuntet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home