Monday, February 8, 2010

chill a pill drawing session ^___^


last sunday on 7th jan 2010 i went out with a couple of friends to basically draw! woo!!! you can bring me to a pub, you can bring me and hangout with your pretty girlfriends, you can bring me to a gig but nothing can satisfy me more than sitting down, draw, eat menthos & have fun with my friends. ^__^ basically i overnight at kanapathy's house on saturday night n on the next day i was suppose to meet arif to draw but since kana wanted to finish his homework he followed us too. n sivam n wira also joined us as they too have to finish their homework.

and so our journey began! after eating chicken rice at tongseng we went to draw! initially wanted to draw at bras basah but there's so many people at the void deck. so we change direction and headed to another hdb block. the one where odio crib is located. it was damn peaceful there. no one was sitting at the void deck. n it was very windy too. so quiet n all. except for us la, very rowdy. hahaha.. so here are some pictures taken on that day:

me! (Y)


bras basah complex! but too bad no space. this is the best place to chill n draw yo!


my friends! from left: in red, arif, the teeth like bugs bunny, kanapathy, the tall one, sivam, in black, wira. woo!


popular bookshp. the best where we can get cheap drawing supplies. :D

vam the L4D smoker except that his tounge is short. hahaha

arif sometimes thinks he's bruce lee. haiz...

on our way to the hdb block!


and... we finally reach it. yeah2!


church

a busy man is a hungry man. (Y)


this is my file which has pictures of burger king patties n the motto "savour the goodness". wooo~ i place patty pictures on my file coz i'm always hungry so the picture is to remind me to draw faster n then go makan. hahaha


wira's drawing. power right? *two thumbs up*


kanapathy drawing a girl's face. i forgot to take the finished piece, it's damn nice yo!


arif designing his mask. :D

sivam with his drawings. naith!


me n my not nice skulloctopus drawing. haha


laundry!


my keropok mini paper bag where i keep my pens. ^__^


smoking, just do it. ((:


there's a new super hero in town, he's called, SUPER VAM!

ROBOZILLA ftw!!!!!

kana n me.

imma towel man!

well, that's all about it. we drew for like 3, 4 hours then we got tired and decided to play LEFT FOR DEAD 2!!! it's like a standard thing nowadays for me n my frens. go out only play L4D. go out only play L4D. money oso keep finishing. hahaha.. okie, that's just a little update. till i see you guys again. take care n chowz! :D
~ let's go robozilla!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home